Sunday, March 11, 2012

Updates & Grand Opening Information

Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan on having my etsy shop officially up and running this week! I have been working very hard creating lots of springtime goodies that you are just going to love. If you are a fan of Baybee Lids on Facebook, then you have probably seen a few pictures of some of the things that I have been working on. (If you're not a fan on facebook yet, you can become one here: www.facebook.com/baybee.lids) Due to some technical difficulties with my wireless internet, I have not been able to post pictures of some of the very latest items but I will be doing so this week and all the items will be available for purchase! I'm going to share a few pictures of what I have been working on recently so you all know what to expect at the "Grand Opening." :)











Like I said, I haven't been able to upload pictures of everything, but here are many of the things that I have been working on. I hope you all enjoy the sneak peek, and please stay tuned for more information on the grand opening of Baybee Lids on etsy! Also, don't forget to follow me on twitter for more updates and/or like the Baybee Lids page on facebook!

Love to you all,
Irice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments about my posts! I will also do my best to reply to any and all comments. Thank you for reading!