Monday, April 16, 2012

10 Awesome Spring DIYs

Hello Everyone!


Big news in my world... I finally had my little boy! Jonah Zachary Clifft was delivered in the morning on March 20th, the very first day of spring!
Isn't he just precious?
He is an absolutely wonderful baby. God knew I couldn't handle another spitfire like my daughter Mia so he sent me the calmest, sweetest, most mellow little child under the sun. I get the best of both worlds now! Mia loves her little brother, too. She kisses all over him and is a great helper. Life has been just grand in the Clifft household. Here is one more picture, I just can't resist! Proud mommies are gonna brag.
Brother & Sister

In honor of my son's debut on the very first day of spring, I thought I'd share 10 Springtime DIYs that I have pinned on pinterest. In case you didn't know, I am a pinterest addict and frequent the site daily. I find lots of ideas & inspiration and I want to share a few with you. If you are so inclined, feel free to follow me on pinterest and keep up with all the neat stuff that I find. :)



Source: bhg.com via Irice on Pinterest
Source: purlbee.com via Irice on Pinterest


I hope you all enjoy these pins and find inspiration in them as I have! I would love to see any projects that you create from them. Be sure to stop by the blogs that have created these projects and shared their ideas to show them some love! I hope you all have a lovely spring. :)

Love to you all,
Irice









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments about my posts! I will also do my best to reply to any and all comments. Thank you for reading!