Thursday, February 16, 2012

Carnation Flower Clips

Hello Everybody!

I know that it has been a few days since I have posted, but I have been hard at work preparing something great to share with you today! I have created a clip in a variety of colors that will be available to you when I open my Etsy Store. These clips are too cute, and my daughter loves them. (so do I if you can't tell, lol.)

 These are so great because of their versatility. They can be clipped on hats, headbands, scarves, bags, and any other item you can think of that can be clipped upon. I also like them because it gives you an opportunity to be creative with color choices, without being confined to just one style. Wear it with a blue hat one day, pin it on a pink scarf the next, the options are endless! (My husband who is a math genius might argue that point...) They are shown in 7 different colors, but I plan to add a lovely plum color to the mix as soon as I get some more of that yarn.


The flowers are approximately 2.5" in diameter. They are on an alligator style clip. I made each one using Caron's Simply Soft yarn so they are extremely soft and smooth against your little one's skin. There is a pipe cleaner threaded through the bottom of each flower to help it maintain its form. There is a layer of color coordinated felt covering the bottom of the flower to prevent any random poking or irritation from said pipe cleaners.

I hope you liked your first taste of what is to come at the Baybee Lids Etsy shop. I want to have a variety of items in a variety of colors so that you can find something perfect for the tiny humans in your life. I also plan on having items that can be worn year round, even in warmer months, such as these flower clips. I have more clip on items that I will be creating and sharing with you in the time to come. Some will be seasonal, others will be a permanent staple in the Baybee Lids stock. Thank you all for taking the time to read about my product! I will be posting again soon with more Baybee Lid's sneak peeks.

Love to you all,
Irice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments about my posts! I will also do my best to reply to any and all comments. Thank you for reading!