Thursday, February 9, 2012

What to Expect When You're Expecting to Read a Blog About an Etsy Store.

Hello to all of you readers!
I hope that everyone is having a great day. I know I am because I have successfully created a blog that lives up to my standards visually! It's the little things, folks...

Anyways, I think its time I tell you all a little about what you can expect from this blog. The main purpose for this blog is to update readers and give you all some inside information about the going-ons of my etsy store, Baybee Lids.

Baybee Lids is not open yet, but it will be soon. You will be able to purchase handmade crocheted and knit hats, accessories, and other items made by yours truly. My items are full of color, cuteness, and comfort. I am a parent so I know how great it is when you find something that makes your little darling look adorable, and it is comfortable for them too. I mainly work with Caron's Simply Soft yarns, so everything is silky smooth against your little one's skin. However, if I can make it to a Hobby Lobby, I might see a new kind of yarn speak to me for a simply one-of-a-kind item so be on the look out for those. My merchandise makes great photo props for photographers, baby shower gifts, and keepsakes. I make every item that I sell by hand, so you can rest assured when you make a purchase that an actual human being put thought and care into every stitch so you and your little one can enjoy a quality, safe product.

I will use this blog to give prospective buyers and fans detailed information about my items. I also plan to share tips and how-to's on crocheting and knitting. If I'm feeling adventurous, I might even attempt to throw in some tutorials and free patterns here and there.

If you took the time to read the little tidbit of information about myself on the left hand side of the page, then you'll know that I also love DIY projects, cooking, and crafting. I frequent pinterest almost daily, so you can also expect me to share any good projects or recipes that I stumble across.

In summary, you can expect this from my blog: inside information about my etsy shop & products, tips & tutorials for crocheting and knitting, DIY projects, and recipes. I hope that you all will follow this blog, and encourage others who might share a love of all things crafty/handmade to do the same. I am looking forward to this exciting new venture and I hope you all are too.

Love to you all,
Irice

P.S.
I plan to figure out how to use Twitter soon, so be on the lookout for a Baybee Lids Twitter account. I will post again when I successfully accomplish this. In the meantime, I'm off to build up my inventory.

P.S.S.
Here is a link to the Baybee Lids page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baybee.lids
Please feel free to check out the page. It has some examples of products that I have made before, and you should like the page so that you have just one more way to stay connected to Baybee Lids. Thanks :) 

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your new site...so proud of you and all your acccomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I feel like Julie off Julie & Julia where the only person who reads her blog at first is her mother... Lol

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments about my posts! I will also do my best to reply to any and all comments. Thank you for reading!